10. The least likely of your sincere falsehoods is your words: ‘I am a Sufi!’
11. The Teacher brings you near to the Divine rigour and gentleness.
12. Do not say ‘The qualities of mercy preponderate’, without adding, ‘but they do not eliminate.’
13. Let not your final thought be: ‘I could have been the dust beneath the feet of the saints, but I refused.’
14. Pray that you be granted knowledge in joy rather than in pain.
15. Finding the Teacher will not makes things easier, but it will make them clearer.