Erdogan: Turkey ready for all scenarios
Turkish prime minister rejects option of military confrontation with Israel, but stresses Ankara is prepared for worst case scenario; says Israel ‘a spoiled child that accuses anyone who dares criticize it of anti-Semitism’
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday said that his country is not seeking a military confrontation with Israel, but stressed that the “Turkish Navy is prepared for every scenario – even the worst one.”
“Israel refused to listen to voices of reason from the west, which called it to apologize to Turkey for the killing of its sons. And what did Israel do? Accuse anyone who dares criticize it of anti-Semitism.”
Two new articles by Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad
here are some selected gems:
40. Formalism? Only Sufism fills out the forms.
41. Without the rusum you haven?t got a prayer.
42. Atheism: I live, and I will die. Theism: I live, and I will live. Tariqa: I am dead, and I will live. Haqiqa: Allah is Alive, and does not die.
43. Islam, by veiling her, reveals her; Edom, by unveiling her, erases her face.
44. Her charm is the jam-i ?ishret.
45. Marx is dead; only the Living God of Ishmael will now uphold the poor.
46. Ask your grandparents of their grandparents, lest you become ?forgotten and forgetting.?
47. You will not open the Furqan before you open the Qur?an.
48. The Vedas were invaders; al-Qasim revived the Way.
49. It was Orientalism that told us that Islam means ?submission?. But Islam says that Islam means ?letting go?.
50. ?If the eyes had no tears, the soul would have no rainbow.? (Minquass proverb)
America as a Jihad State:
Middle Eastern perceptions of modern American theopolitics
“The painful saga of modern Arab-Muslim history evokes the battles fought in the Crusades of the 11th century, when the Knights of Malta began their operations as a Christian militia whose mission it was to defend the land conquered by the Crusaders. These memories return violently to mind with the discovery of links between the so-called security firms in Iraq such as Blackwater have historic links with the Knights of Malta. You cannot exaggerate it. The Order of Malta is a hidden government, or the most mysterious government in the world.
The notion of the world?s largest mercenary army, accused of arbitrary and excessive violence in Iraq, being led by soldiers who take a direct oath of obedience to a Pope who has already become unpopular for his comments on Islam, has now entered a very wide circulation.”