Habiba is a new outreach-teaching institute catering for the needs of women for the purpose of teaching the Arabic language and Tajweed (Qur’anic Recitation) in an Islamic environment.
Learning Arabic Has Never Been Easier!
You can now study the Arabic Language in your own time, pace and vicinity. This means you organise the students and the venue and ‘Habiba’ will send you a tutor.
The course is a combination of the traditional branches of Nahw, Sarf and Balaghah, taught using a variety of methods, tried and tested through years of teaching Arabic, combined with English language teaching experience.
The course consists of all the components of the language, namely grammar, reading, speaking, writing and listening gradually leading up to the GCSE Arabic Exam for those students wishing to gain this qualification. The first four modules of the course will equip students with a steel framework to access Arabic texts. Thereafter students may take on traditional sciences such as Sarf (Morphology), Nahw (Syntax) and I’rab (Grammatical analysis) to get a deeper understanding of classical Islamic texts.
The course can be designed according to students’ needs; for example you might want to incorporate Tajweed or Calligraphy into your course.
- The course is taught by women for women
- It is local (mobile), so it can be studied in any area
- It is flexible, so students can choose the day and time they would like to study
- The classes are set up for 6 to 12 students so that you can be given individual attention as well as effectively learn in pairs and small groups
- Habiba tutors employ as many effective teaching methods possible from traditional teaching to western modern teaching and they are continuously developing their language teaching skills via training
- Habiba tutors record each student’s achievements and progress in Individual Learning Plans and assess their potential in order to maximise learning outcomes
- It is affordable as there is less administration since it is an out-reach course
- It runs over a set period, and covers a set syllabus, so students know exactly what they should achieve on completion of each module
- Habiba Institute is continuously developing and adding new modules in Islamic sciences according to the needs of the Muslim community.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE HABIBA INSITUTE WEBSITE